Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cannes and Monaco run the show












We took two day trips from Nice, over the past couple days. And from the title I should hope you would guess that we went to Cannes and Monaco. These places are the places to be in France. Cannes for obvious reasons for me...it's the film festival town. So John and I hung out at the grand auditorium and saw where all the good stuff was going down at the real festival which ended only a week or two ago...argh. Anyways it's only a matter of time before I'm there on official business. This first picture, aside from it being just a stellar picture on its own, is the before picture, and we will take the same pic in the same spot when were there for real.

Next we took on monaco, here's a couple of pics of this, the swankiest of swanky towns I've seen in europe. You pretty much can't walk down the street for more than 30 seconds before running into a ferrari, a bentley, lamborghini...well you get the idea. Cool place. Except for the fact that we ran into another day after tomorrow storm for like half an hour. So that was exciting. This pic over here is our hideout pic. This is pretty much a picture blog for me, but don't worry more rants are on the way.









1 comment:

Marie said...

I love the photos - I am so impressed with your photographic skills and feel as if I am right there with you guys - miss you lots mom ps Lloyd loves the stories and photos too - I have printed some of them off for him